Expressions of Interest for MNO Communities to host 2020 and 2021 AGAs
DEADLINE EXTENDED! (See Below)
The MNO is seeking communities interested in hosting each of the 2020 and 2021 Annual General Assemblies (AGAs) and encourages all chartered MNO Community Councils to consider submitting a business plan for either of the 2020 or 2021 AGAs.
Each business plan should include:
See ALL news articles
- The name of the person who will liaise with the MNO head office and his/her contact information;
- A plan for a social event to be organized by the host community the last evening of the AGA;
- A list of venues suitable for AGA activities (arenas, halls, theatres etc.) providing information about their capacity, availability and rental cost;
- A list of accommodation options (including camping) available in your community indicating their locations, capacities, availability and cost;
- Options for planned social events in your area (in past AGA’s planned social events included boat cruises, campfires etc.);
- An indication of your Council’s volunteer capacity.