Seeking MNO Citizens for Economic Development Working Group
The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) is seeking expressions of interest from MNO Citizens to be part of the MNO Economic Development Advisory Group. This Advisory Group’s focus is:
- The MNO Economic Development Working Group will aim to provide guidance and strategic advice to the Provisional Council of the Métis Nation of Ontario on Economic Development policies, procedures and initiatives consistent with the Terms of Reference for the Economic Development Working Group which can be found here: Economic Development Working Group Terms of Reference.
The PCMNO invites interested MNO citizens to submit their name for consideration for appointment to the Working Group. Those interested in joining the Working Group should:
- Have a demonstrated interest in this area of work
- Have experience and expertise in the area of economic development
- Appreciate and respect the diversity of economic development needs of the MNO’s regions and communities throughout Ontario
- Recognize that their role on this committee involves providing their best advice to the Provisional Council of the MNO on economic development policies, procedures and strategic direction consistent with upholding and advancing the MNO’s Statement of Prime Purpose, MNO’s Prosperity and Self-Sufficiency Law and the parameters of all of MNO’s Economic Development Entities and related Investments
- Not currently be an elected representative of a MNO Community Council
Completed Expressions of Interest forms should be sent by email to Sarah Boelhouwer, Executive Assistant, Métis Nation of Ontario at email@example.com.
The Deadline for submissions is September 30, 2020
Posted on September 15, 2020
See ALL news articles