Métis Culture Based Economic Development Grant (MCED)
- To support economic self-determination in cultural industries (arts and culture related careers).
- Métis clients seeking to launch an arts or culture related career.
Eligible Delivery Agents
- Project proposal must be submitted and demonstrate an arts or culture related activity.
- Clients must access training through the MNOET intake and assessment process.
- Maximum allowable funding is $5,000
- Funds must assist individuals in the launching of an arts or culture related career
- MCED Program may be accessed by a client one time only.
- Maximum length of training is 1 year (52 weeks)
Back to Employment and Training Programs page