Métis Mobility Program (MMP)
- To assist individuals who secure jobs in other regions, or localities.
- Métis clients whether unemployed about to become unemployed or who have few possibilities of employment locally. The opportunity must offer full-time/permanent employment. Client must provide a letter confirming employment.
Eligible Delivery Agents
- Clients must access program through the MNO intake and assessment process.
- Evidence of an Offer of Employment must be provided.
- Assistance can be provided to a maximum of $2,000.
- Program assistance may not be accessed more than once per fiscal year.
- Eligible costs may include: meals, transportation, and overnight accommodation while in transit.
Back to Employment and Training Programs page