The objectives of the Infinite Reach: Métis Student Solidarity Network are to:
- Establish a community of Métis Postsecondary Students across Ontario that is connected to each other through their participation in the Infinite Reach program.
- Connect Métis learners with Métis Nation of Ontario community through cultural events.
- Ease the transition of incoming PSE students by partnering them with an upper year mentor who can assist them during their adjustment to post-secondary studies.
- Provide incoming students with culturally appropriate support system that encourages maintenance of traditional Métis values and practices.
- Increase awareness of Postsecondary Education opportunities among secondary school students by having mentors engaged in outreach to high schools throughout the province.