Become a Partner
We partner with educational institutions and mining companies, subsidiaries, contractors, etc. Partners are expected to support the project by working with the MNO to meet the project initiatives:
- We will provide awareness to our students to your programs
- We expect that our partners support and provide a Métis cultural awareness component in the classroom or school. This can include guest speakers, an elder in the classroom, or a presentation on the Métis culture.
- Education and Training
- We will subsidize 30 hrs./week for 12 weeks work placement
- We will provide awareness to our Métis community of your projects and opportunities
- Must provide work experience
- MNO access to student payroll information during the work placement will be required.
- Work placement information
For more information:
To become a partner or request more information on the project please contact Lee-Anne Van Buekenhout
Contact us >