- MNO Veterans Receive Special Awards at Remembrance Day Ambassador for Peace Banquet
- We want to hear from you! Regional Economic Sustainability Survey
- Statement from President Margaret Froh in Support of Two-Spirit and LGBTQIA+ Métis Citizens
- Upcoming meeting of the PCMNO: November 27 & 28
- 5th Annual Early Learning Conference 2024
- The forgotten people march toward recognition
The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) maintains the only recognized provincial Registry for Métis people who are eligible rights holders in Ontario.
The MNO’s Education & Training Branch offers programs and services to Métis clients.
The MNO offers Healing and Wellness programming to Métis and Indigenous individuals in need of assistance.
The MNO offers housing and homelessness prevention services to Indigenous clients in need of assistance.
The MNO consults on proposed government and industry projects that may impact Métis rights, interests, or way of life as part of the Regional Métis Consultation Protocol.
With our core Self-Government Agreement in hand, the MNO is moving forward together to build a constitution and implement self-government. Let’s build our Métis government together.
The Métis are a distinct Indigenous people with a unique history, culture, language, and territory. Learn more about who we are.
The MNO works extensively with the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada to advance Métis rights and recognition. Learn more about our Intergovernmental work.