The MNO is “berry” excited to invite Métis early learners between 0-12 years and their families to this month’s Strawberry Family Social! Decorate and prepare a dot art flower pot to plant your very own strawberry plant.
Métis Early Learning Strawberry Social
Saturday May 28, 2022
Registration for this virtual event is open to MNO citizens from May 9-13.
- One parent/legal guardian or child must be a Métis Nation of Ontario Citizen and must reside in Ontario
- Have at least one child between the ages of 0-12 years and one parent/legal guardian present during the workshop
- Ability to access the internet and have a device to connect to Zoom
- Interested in learning about Métis history and culture from an Early Learning perspective
- Willing to participate in a digital environment
- The application must be completed by the child’s parent or legal guardian
- Acceptance priority will be given to those who have not previously attended/participated in any ELCC camps
- Those who are not initially registered will be added to a waitlist for potential openings before the start date
- If you are accepted but then unable to attend the social, we require at least 5 days’ notice to allow the opportunity for another family to participate.
- All inquiries regarding the application can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MNO Early Learning Family Socials run once a month. Click here to see the full schedule.