Métis Nation of Ontario All Citizen Town Hall on October 18
MNO All Citizen Town Hall
Wednesday, October 18, 2023
6:00PM to 8:00PM
All Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) citizens are invited to an online Town Hall on Wednesday, October 18, 2023. MNO President Margaret Froh will share information about the recent PCMNO meeting, and citizens will hear exciting updates from across the MNO. Participants will also have an opportunity to ask questions during the session. The Town Hall will open at 5:55 PM, and the meeting will occur from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
Please be aware:
• These sessions are not open to the public.
• Once your citizenship is confirmed, you will receive an email with your unique link to access the meeting.
• You will also receive a reminder email with the link on the day of the Town Hall.
• Please do not share your link as it is unique to you
• Please note that only one login at a time is permitted.
• Logins on multiple devices could result in you being removed from the session.
• If you will be participating on the phone your phone number must be provided when registering.
We welcome advance questions; please keep them short and email them, by October 17, 2023, to CommunityRelations@metisnation.org