The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) Early Learning and Child Care program is hosting a Day of Luck Family Social for young Métis citizens and their families!
Métis early learners (ages 0-12 years) and families are invited to join us for upcoming virtual ELCC “Day of Luck” Family Social. Join us on Saturday March 26, 2022 from 1-3 pm Eastern time to: engage in various games; play Métis trivia jeopardy; win educational prizes; learn the history of Métis traditional games; and make their own Ball and Cup game.
The MNO Métis Early Learning Family Socials are online events for Métis children between the ages of 0-12 years and their families. Family Socials are once a month, each Social has a different theme for children to explore via hands on, play-based, cultural activities.
To register click the button below. Registration is open February 28 to March 4, 2022:
Family Social events are available for children/families who meet the following criteria:
- One parent/legal guardian or child must be a Métis Nation of Ontario Citizen and reside in Ontario
- At least one child must be between ages of 0-12 years
- One parent/legal guardian must be present during workshop
- Ability to access the internet and have a device to connect to Zoom
- Willing to participate in a digital environment
- Application must be completed by the child’s parent or legal guardian
- Priority is given to applicants who have not previously attended/participated in ELCC camps/events
- Space is limited, applicants not initially registered will be added to a waitlist for potential openings