Saturday February 5 and Sunday February 6, 2022
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Eastern Time
The Provisional Council of the Métis Nation of Ontario (PCMNO) has passed a resolution to ensure that MNO Citizens can observe PCMNO meetings. As a result he business meetings of the PCMNO are open for Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) citizen observers.
The next PCMNO meeting will occur over the two days of February 5 and 6, 2022, from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM eastern time.
ADVANCE REGISTRATION: MNO Citizens that wish to observe the meetings must register before Friday, February 4, 2022, at 1 PM ET. You can choose to register for one or both days. (PCMNO members are not required to register for this meeting – they will be automatically registered as panelists.)
As the citizenship of every participant is confirmed before sending a personalized link to login to the meeting, late registrations cannot be accommodated. Please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a personalized link to join the webinar. A reminder email will also be sent to you one hour before the meeting starts.
- Meeting access is for MNO Citizens only and is not open to the general public.
- Please do not share your personalized link as it is unique to your registration.
- Only one login at a time per person will be permitted.
- Logins on multiple devices will result in you being removed from the meeting.
- The meeting will open for citizens, as observers only, at 8:25 am eastern time. Business will commence at 8:30 am eastern time.
This is not a town hall but a business meeting of the PCMNO. As such, citizen observers will not be able to comment or ask questions during the meeting, only to observe.
- For observers, cameras will be disabled (that is to say that citizen observers will not be visible on-screen to members of PCMNO), and microphones will be muted. It will not be possible to “chat” nor use the question and answer feature.
- In-Camera: There may be times during any meeting of the PCMNO when business is taken “in camera” for the PCMNO to discuss confidential items privately. (For example, this might happen if PCMNO discusses sensitive legal or HR matters.) If it is determined that the meeting will go “in camera,” citizen observers will be required to leave the meeting while the PCMNO is in-camera. MNO support staff will email all citizen observers to inform them when they can re-join the session.
Thank you for your understanding related to the points above.
For Zoom technical support during this meeting, please contact Mike Skura at MichaelSk@metisnation.org or 416-518-5894.