When the Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) is seeking goods, services, or works from an external source through a tendering or competitive bidding process opportunities will be posted here on this page.
- Request for Proposals: The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) is seeking professional services to investigate the feasibility and operational considerations of establishing two culture and language camps (one in northern Ontario and one in southern Ontario) dedicated to culture and language programming and space for retreats.
Terms and Conditions
- The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) will not be responsible for any costs incurred by a contractor in preparing and submitting proposals and/or attending interviews. The MNO accepts no liability of any kind to a contractor prior to the signing of a contract.
- Submission of a proposal shall not obligate, nor should it be construed as obligating the MNO to accept any such proposal or to proceed further with the project. The MNO may, in their sole discretion, elect not to proceed with the project, and may elect not to accept any or all proposals for any reason.
- Contractors may amend or withdraw their proposals prior to the closing date and time specified in the RFP by way of written notice.
- The contractor must identify any information in its proposal that it considers to be confidential or proprietary.
- All proposals and accompanying documentation received under this competition will become the property of the MNO and will not be returned.
- The MNO reserves the right to accept or reject, in whole or in part, any or all proposals.
- The MNO reserves the right to cancel and/or re-issue this RFP at any time for any reason without penalty.
- The contractor’s proposal shall form part of the contractual agreement by attachment and will be incorporated by reference.