When the Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) is seeking goods, services, or works from an external source through a tendering or competitive bidding process opportunities will be posted here on this page.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: The Métis Nation of Ontario requires a Design Consultant for a 1.53 Acre property in the Town of Midland Ontario. The property has been severed into 14 land parcels of varying sizes. (see appendix A Site plan) (see Appendix B Agreement of Subdivision). The intent of the development is to provide 2 Detached homes and 12 Semidetached homes. The consultant would be required to provide three (3) 30% Schematic Renderings of the property’s for review by the MNO. Then if a design is chosen to proceed the proponent and or its team are required to supply services for 60% and 90% design drawings, Tender Ready Documents, Construction Administration and Inspection of the Construction of their designs. (See Appendix C)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) is searching for an experienced consultant to submit Proposals for review of two entities, Métis Infinity Investments LP and Métis Infinity Investments GP to assess their effectiveness in meeting their stated objectives and whether their current business models are relevant for the Metis Nation of Ontario Secretariat in meeting it’s Prime Purpose
Terms and Conditions
- The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) will not be responsible for any costs incurred by a contractor in preparing and submitting proposals and/or attending interviews. The MNO accepts no liability of any kind to a contractor prior to the signing of a contract.
- Submission of a proposal shall not obligate, nor should it be construed as obligating the MNO to accept any such proposal or to proceed further with the project. The MNO may, in their sole discretion, elect not to proceed with the project, and may elect not to accept any or all proposals for any reason.
- Contractors may amend or withdraw their proposals prior to the closing date and time specified in the RFP by way of written notice.
- The contractor must identify any information in its proposal that it considers to be confidential or proprietary.
- All proposals and accompanying documentation received under this competition will become the property of the MNO and will not be returned.
- The MNO reserves the right to accept or reject, in whole or in part, any or all proposals.
- The MNO reserves the right to cancel and/or re-issue this RFP at any time for any reason without penalty.
- The contractor’s proposal shall form part of the contractual agreement by attachment and will be incorporated by reference.