When the Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) is seeking goods, services, or works from an external source through a tendering or competitive bidding process opportunities will be posted here on this page.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: Métis Nation of Ontario Culture and Language Camp Feasibility Study – Phase II: Citizens of the Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) are represented at the local level through MNO Charter Community Councils. MNO Community Councils have been established throughout the province. They get their mandate to support local governance from the MNO through signed Community Charter agreements, and work collaboratively with the MNO and other Community Councils to represent the rights and interests of regional rights-bearing Métis communities throughout the province. Closing Date: February 17, 2023 @ 4:30pm.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) is seeking professional services to develop operational Policies and Procedures for a new Youth Transitional Housing program. The policies should be culturally sensitive to the needs of First Nations, Inuit, and Métis (FNMI) youth. The successful applicant will conduct research and write policies and procedures for a Transitional Housing service available to youth transitioning from homelessness to stable housing.
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: This RFP is to develop an MNO-wide Economic Sustainability Framework and up to nine (9) five (5) year Regional Economic Sustainability Frameworks (the “Framework”) intended to support growth and opportunities for Métis citizens that are self-employed and/or own businesses. A second objective is to develop a draft MNO Prosperity Trust Distribution Policy that will incorporate finding from research completed developing the Economic Sustainability Framework.
- Question: Do the 9 regions referenced in the RFP have previously developed any visions or economic goals or is this the first such discussion. Answer: None of the regions have developed any vision or economic goals in the past. This will be the first.
Terms and Conditions
- The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) will not be responsible for any costs incurred by a contractor in preparing and submitting proposals and/or attending interviews. The MNO accepts no liability of any kind to a contractor prior to the signing of a contract.
- Submission of a proposal shall not obligate, nor should it be construed as obligating the MNO to accept any such proposal or to proceed further with the project. The MNO may, in their sole discretion, elect not to proceed with the project, and may elect not to accept any or all proposals for any reason.
- Contractors may amend or withdraw their proposals prior to the closing date and time specified in the RFP by way of written notice.
- The contractor must identify any information in its proposal that it considers to be confidential or proprietary.
- All proposals and accompanying documentation received under this competition will become the property of the MNO and will not be returned.
- The MNO reserves the right to accept or reject, in whole or in part, any or all proposals.
- The MNO reserves the right to cancel and/or re-issue this RFP at any time for any reason without penalty.
- The contractor’s proposal shall form part of the contractual agreement by attachment and will be incorporated by reference.
CONTACT: For more information about the MNO’s procurement process or if you have any questions about opportunities that we have available please contact us at email@example.com