All Métis Nation of Ontario citizens are invited to join an online Town Hall
Monday December 19, 2022
@ 7:00 PM Eastern Time
*Please note that the Town Hall held December 12, 2022 has been rescheduled to December 19, 2022 at 7PM. Attendees who registered for the December 12 Town Hall will be automatically registered for the new date.*
All Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) citizens are invited to an online Town Hall on Monday, December 12, 2022. MNO President Margaret Froh will be sharing information about the recent PCMNO meeting, a year-end review as well as a holiday message.
The Town Hall will open at 6:55 PM and the meeting will take place from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Eastern Time. Participants will also have an opportunity to ask questions. Register in advance for this meeting:
Registration deadline has been extended to Monday December 19, 2022 at Noon Eastern Time. Please register early to avoid disappointment. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- These sessions are not open to the public.
- Once your citizenship is confirmed, you will receive an email with your unique link to access the meeting.
- You will also receive a reminder email with the link on the day of the Town Hall.
- Please do not share your link as it is unique to you
- Please note that only one login at a time is permitted.
- Logins on multiple devices could result in you being removed from the session.
We welcome advance questions, please send them to Sharon Cadeau at SharonC@metisnation.org.