- National Indigenous Peoples Day 2021 | A message from the PCMNO
- Inviting All MNO Citizens to an Online Town Hall
- Métis sash placed at Kamloops Residential School Memorial to honour the 215
- Ontario supporting identification, commemoration of Residential School burial sites
- MNO Healing and Wellness Branch to host Healing Movements & Meditation Series
- MNO Citizen to “Shine” at Virtual Indigenous Music Festival
The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) maintains the only recognized provincial Registry for Métis people who are eligible rights holders in Ontario.
The MNO’s Education & Training Branch offers programs and services to Métis clients.
The MNO offers Healing and Wellness programming to Métis and Indigenous individuals in need of assistance.
The MNO offers housing and homelessness prevention services to Indigenous clients in need of assistance.
The MNO consults on proposed government and industry projects that may impact Métis rights, interests, or way of life as part of the Regional Métis Consultation Protocol.
The Métis are a distinct Indigenous people with a unique history, culture, language, and territory. Learn more about who we are.
The MNO works extensively with the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada to advance Métis rights and recognition. Learn more about our Intergovernmental work.
Learn more about the MNO’s economic development strategy and economic self-sufficiency within the Métis Nation.
History was made on June 27, 2019 the MNO and the Government of Canada signed a ground-breaking Métis Government Recognition and Self-Government Agreement that sets a new government-to-government relationship between Canada and Ontario MétisLearn More
MNO sets the record straight
An open letter to Métis Nation leaders and citizens across the Homeland in response to ongoing claims and statements being made by the current leadership of the Métis National Council.Learn More