- The Housing Census is Live!
- Something of our own to build on: Sault Ste. Marie Métis Centre holds Grand Opening
- 2022 Annual General Assembly - Deadline for Special Business Resolutions
- MNO affirms commitment to working with Minister Greg Rickford on advancement of Métis rights in Ontario
- Métis Youth Summer Rendezvous Camp
- Recap: PCMNO Meeting held May 15, 2022
The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) maintains the only recognized provincial Registry for Métis people who are eligible rights holders in Ontario.
The MNO’s Education & Training Branch offers programs and services to Métis clients.
The MNO offers Healing and Wellness programming to Métis and Indigenous individuals in need of assistance.
The MNO offers housing and homelessness prevention services to Indigenous clients in need of assistance.
The MNO consults on proposed government and industry projects that may impact Métis rights, interests, or way of life as part of the Regional Métis Consultation Protocol.
With our core Self-Government Agreement in hand, the MNO is moving forward together to build a constitution and implement self-government. Let’s build our Métis government together.
The Métis are a distinct Indigenous people with a unique history, culture, language, and territory. Learn more about who we are.
The MNO works extensively with the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada to advance Métis rights and recognition. Learn more about our Intergovernmental work.
MNO sets the record straight
An open letter to Métis Nation leaders and citizens across the Homeland in response to ongoing claims and statements being made by the current leadership of the Métis National Council.Learn More