- Celebrating National Tree Day
- MNO commemorates 20th anniversary of landmark Powley Decision
- MNO welcomes back Parliament, calls for delivering on Métis Self-Government Recognition
- Métis Youth Embark on Unforgettable Canoe Adventure in Historic Georgian Bay
- The Métis Hunt for Justice: the Powley Story (documentary film)
- Sept 12th: 148th Anniversary of the Halfbreed Adhesion to Treaty #3
The Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) maintains the only recognized provincial Registry for Métis people who are eligible rights holders in Ontario.
The MNO’s Education & Training Branch offers programs and services to Métis clients.
The MNO offers Healing and Wellness programming to Métis and Indigenous individuals in need of assistance.
The MNO offers housing and homelessness prevention services to Indigenous clients in need of assistance.
The MNO consults on proposed government and industry projects that may impact Métis rights, interests, or way of life as part of the Regional Métis Consultation Protocol.
With our core Self-Government Agreement in hand, the MNO is moving forward together to build a constitution and implement self-government. Let’s build our Métis government together.
The Métis are a distinct Indigenous people with a unique history, culture, language, and territory. Learn more about who we are.
The MNO works extensively with the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada to advance Métis rights and recognition. Learn more about our Intergovernmental work.