Life at the Métis Nation of Ontario
At the Métis Nation of Ontario, we value communication, collaboration, and creativity. Every employee plays a part in furthering the Métis communities in Ontario, and you can be a part of this!
MNO employees work together across 13 Branches and teams. Every team is growing, and growing fast. Careers are constantly evolving, and opportunities come along regularly.
You could join one of our teams in:
- Community Wellbeing,
- Education & Training,
- Healing & Wellness,
- Housing & Infrastructure,
- Human Resources,
- Infinity Property Services,
- Information & Communication Technology,
- Intergovernmental Relations,
- Lands Resources and Consultation,
- Rights Research and Policy, and Self-Government.
MNO employees are a diverse group of people, and we thrive in diversity. We encourage all
applicants of all background to apply. Members of all and any minority groups (ethnicity,
2SLGBTQI+, abilities, neurodivergent, etc.) are welcome and encouraged to apply.
We have almost doubled in size in just the last five years, and are not slowing down. Maybe you will be the next person along with us in this journey.
Benefits and Rewards
Enjoy the following perks and benefits that come with working at the MNO:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Minimum 2 weeks vacation, holiday closure, sick/health and wellness days, and
- Benefits program including health, dental, vision, EAP and access to telemedicine services
- Health Care Spending Account
- Direct contribution pension plan with company matching
- Professional development opportunities for continued career growth
- Corporate discounts with various organizations