Meeting of the Provisional Council of the Métis Nation of Ontario (PCMNO)
Wednesday, March 8, 2023
9:o0 AM – 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST)
All Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) citizens are welcome to observe business meetings of the Provisional Council of the Métis Nation of Ontario (PCMNO). The next PCMNO meeting is on Wednesday, March 8, 2023, from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EST. A draft agenda is available here.
Advance registration is Required: MNO citizens wishing to observe the meeting must register before Tuesday, March 7, at 8:30 AM Eastern Time. (PCMNO members are not required to register for this meeting, they will be automatically registered as panellists.)
Registration Link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_t8zrx8MwQbOBafBo-LsA8g
The registration deadline is 24 hours before the start of the meeting, and late registrations can not be accommodated. Please register now to avoid disappointment.
- These sessions are not open to the public.
- You will receive an email with your unique link to access the meeting after the Registry has verified your citizenship.
- You will also receive a reminder email with the link on the day of the town hall.
- Please do not share your link as it is unique to you.
- Please note that only one login at a time is permitted.
- Logins on multiple devices could result in you being removed from the session.
- In-Camera: There may be times during any meeting of the PCMNO when business is taken “in camera” for the PCMNO to discuss confidential items privately. (For example, this might happen if PCMNO discusses sensitive legal or HR matters.) If it is determined that the meeting will go “in camera,” citizen observers will be required to leave the meeting while the PCMNO is in-camera. MNO support staff will email all citizen observers to inform them when they can re-join the session.
The PCMNO encourages all MNO citizens to attend and observe its meetings! As this is not a town hall, the Q&A and chat features will not be available for citizen observers. We also will not be taking any advance questions for PCMNO meetings. Thank you for your understanding related to the points above.
Participation is not mandatory and there will be no honoraria but we hope you will attend.